iPhone X features an all-new gesture to let you quickly jump to previous and next apps. To do so, all you have to do is swipe left or right on the home bar. To access the previous app you were using, swipe left on the home bar. It would be best to swipe right on the home bar to go back to the first app.
- How do I change the swipe direction on my Iphone?
- How do I fix the swipe on my Iphone?
- How do I swipe right on Iphone?
How do I change the swipe direction on my Iphone?
You can change the swipe actions from the app settings. Scroll down to the 'Customize' section, and click on 'Swipe actions. ' From here, you can change what the long and short swipes do.
How do I fix the swipe on my Iphone?
Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:
- Press and quickly release Volume UP button.
- Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button.
- Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds.
How do I swipe right on Iphone?
Multitask. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause. If you're in an app, swipe right along the bottom edge of the screen to switch to another app.