Google Sites allows you to create a website without having to know how to code it yourself. When you're creating your Google Site, keep the Google Sites Support Page open and handy, so you can refer to it if you have questions.
- What are Google sites used for?
- What are the advantages of Google sites?
- What is the best way to use Google sites?
- What are considered Google sites?
What are Google sites used for?
Google Sites is a free website builder from Google. You can create websites with collaborators by giving another Google user edit access. Google Sites are compatible with other Google services like Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
What are the advantages of Google sites?
The advantages of Google Sites:
- Fast and easy to edit.
- No programming or database skills required.
- Ideal for newbie who wants to build a website for the first time.
- No software installation required.
- Integrated with Google apps.
- Creator can access tools anywhere.
- Creator has full control on page access and permission.
What is the best way to use Google sites?
Tips and tricks for using Google Sites
- Make a copy of a site. ...
- Share pictures easily with image carousel. ...
- Use an incognito window to test your settings. ...
- Look more professional with the button tool. ...
- Show only the content you want by hiding. ...
- Add a favicon! ...
- Create a Google Slides template. ...
- Insert collapsible text boxes.
What are considered Google sites?
Google Sites is a structured wiki- and web page-creation tool included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, and Google Keep. Google Sites is only available as a web application.